Planavia is now accepting applications to the beta release program!
We're so glad you're interested in participating!
A few details about the beta program and software:
- The beta program will be active until the first general release planned for fall 2019.
- The program will be free to all who are accepted, with no limit to the number of team members in each account.
- Beta program participants will receive a high level of support via a ticket system and phone when applicable.
- We will request structured feedback from the program participants in the form of two surveys.
- Program participants who give feedback via the two surveys will receive a six-month subscription at no charge for their entire team when the general release version becomes available.
- General release packaging and pricing is not yet set. Your feedback will help us decide!
- The beta release will include a majority of the planned core functionality. New features may be introduced during the beta program or during the general release.
Who should apply:
- We’re looking for courageous marketers that are driven to push past the status quo and help shape the future of marketing planning by jumping into Planavia live marketing plans with both feet and sharing their ideas, advice and experience.
- We’re looking for teams of about 3 to 20 members, but that’s not a hard number. If you’ve got a smaller or larger team and want in on the fun, apply and tell us about your situation.
- We’re looking for a mix of marketers from various types of businesses: products, services, B2B, B2C, agencies and consultants.
- If you’re reading this and you don’t see any specific limitations, that means we’re still accepting applications from all types of marketers.
What to expect when applying:
- The application form is short and to the point.
- We’ll review applications as quickly as possible and correspond via email regarding acceptance and next steps. Likely within 48 hrs.
- We may, or may not, accept your request to participate in the beta program for a variety reasons that may be known only to us, but if you’re genuinely interested please apply and we’ll respond.